Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen


Just saw transformers 2, and I went in with low expectations and full well knowing that I am going to see shit blow up while Megan Fox sits on things. So lets just say that I know what I am getting into. Plus all the Michael Bay press, mostly bad about how he directs a movie, BOOOMM!!! In fact this movie put Michael Bay in the Guinness Book of world records for filming the largest explosion ever in a movie.

I got ta say, this was a damn freakin good movie. I really liked it and what was a really highlight was the character that was sam's mom, she was a real treat to watch. But overall, the movie was great, plot holes and all.

My only 2 complaints were:
1) You would see a robot one second, then the next he would be gone. Where did he go? Did he just walk away from the battle? Did he say,"screw you guys, I'm going home"
That seemed to happen alot.
2)All the girls in the movie looked like Megan Fox clones or versions of. Why? isn't one enough? I guess not.

So I am not looking at this has a fan boy or a Michael Bay hater, but just a real fun summer movie. Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

5 Bumbleweiners out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment